She's walking even more now that daddy is home from his business trip. He had been in Ireland for 2 weeks and let me tell you Madelyn was pretty excited to see him when we picked him up from the airport Saturday afternoon. Although the cutest moment, hands down, was when she was holding his hand and laying her head on it during breakfast on Sunday. She wanted to be thisclose to daddy at all times! I must admit, I'm pretty happy he's home too. Even though I had some help from my parents and sister the first week he was gone the second one was somewhat exhausting. Especially since she was sick with another couch/cold. Her cough was so bad I took her into see her pediatrician and after doing a full exam, chest x-ray and neb treatment we left with a prescription for amoxicillin. Thankfully, it seems to be doing the trick. I cannot wait until Spring has arrived and we have more than 2 days of warm weather!
It's
Tuesday so I'm linking up with Kristin for Baby Talk!

No comments:
Post a Comment