Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tiny Dancer :)

Hello, my name is Sara and I'm the worst blogger ever!!!  

To save we've been busy this summer would be an understatement.  We have had something going on literally every single weekend.  I'd be lying if I said I was bummed we didn't have any official plans for this weekend.  I'm so looking forward to a little break in all the action.  Plus the forecast for this weekend includes the words - hot, sticky, humid and rain.  I'll take it as long as it means I get to play inside with my little dancer, make forts to crawl through, read books and do all things fun for a 17 month old!  

I promise I'll do a couple posts that recap our fun filled weekends thus far sooner rather than later :)  In the meantime, I leave you with a few videos of our tiny dancer =) 






No comments:

Post a Comment