Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Results - April To Do - Madelyn Crawling?

This month Madelyn started to crawl!  We never thought she would actually do it but then all of the sudden one day she just did it and does it periodically here and there.  Now in just a matter of a couple minutes she can go from crawling to scooting to walking! 



March To Do List - The Results!

1) Finalize our 2013 expenses spreadsheet.  

2) File our taxes. I'm marking this as green because everything is set and ready to go I'm just waiting to submit them until April 4, just in case we are one of the 1 in 10 Minnesotans who qualifies for one of the new tax breaks.  

3) Write in Madelyn's baby book!  Big fat fail, there always seems to be something else to do!

4) Walk 10,000 steps a day. While I didn't walk an average of 10,000 steps in March I did increase my average from just over 6,000 to just over 7,000 so that's some progress!  Hopefully, in April I can bump this up to 8,000! If you have one I'd love to be friends and cheer each other on, click here to link to my profile! 

5) Bring my lunch to work the majority of the time.  I brought my lunch to work every single day this month except once!  I'd say that's a huge improvement :) 

6) Clean the 9 month clothes out Madelyn's closet.

7) Meal Planning.  Some might not call this meal planning but we did a great job of making a couple bigger meals each week so we had plenty of leftovers for lunch and dinners. 

There is a lot more green than red this month so I think we did pretty good - now onto April! 

April To Do List

1) File our taxes. This will be done by April 4!   

2) Write in Madelyn's baby book!  

3) Walk 8,000 steps a day.  Instead of jumping from 7,000 steps a day to 10,000 I'm going to give myself a smaller goal this month - 8,000.  I should be able to walk an additional 1,000 steps per day, right!?!  If you have one I'd love to be friends and cheer each other on, click here to link to my profile! 

4) Paint Madelyn's Bathroom

5) Paint our Master Bathroom

6) Take the outside Christmas Lights down!  Yes, they are still up but only because of the crappy Minnesota winter, once Spring has arrived they will be down.  

7) Spring Cleaning = Selling, Donating or Dumping! 

Check back May 1 to see how we did! 

Happy Tuesday and Happy April Fools Day - 9 years ago on this exact day Ryan proposed!  It was no joke :) 

http://www.mamaandmou.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment