Friday, May 16, 2014

5 on Friday

Today I'm linking up with the lovely ladies at The Good LifeA. Liz Adventures,Carolina Charm, and Hello Happiness for 5 on Friday.

{one} I just have to share this video my friend Ang made last night.  She has gone through quite a bit in the last year and she did it all while being the best mommy to her 16 month old daughter Fiona!  Congrats again Ang!

{two} Where's Madelyn??  This girl cracks us up each and every day!

{three} SISTERS!  They are the absolute best and I'm really looking forward to having a sister weekend beginning tomorrow!  While we don't have any definitive plans I'm sure there might be some shopping, eating, gossiping and maybe a few adult beverages involved :)

via
{four} Summer!  It's finally warming up and we are so excited.  Madelyn loves to be outside and I know she's going to absolutely love her new 4 in 1 Radio Flyer trike she got from her Grandma and Grandpa Volk :)  Let's all hope next weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, is nice so we can enjoy our first overnight camping trip and put some miles on the Radio Flyer!  

{five} Mother's Day Treats!  In honor of Mother's Day last weekend I got a few delicious cupcakes from Nadia Cakes in Maple Grove.  Hands down these are the best cupcakes around, I'd highly recommend you try them :)  I'm still enjoying them 5 days later.  I had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend.  We took Madelyn and her friend Fiona to the MN Zoo for the first time, participating in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure Walk at Mall of America, built a fort, played outside, took a nap together and Ryan made the best chicken picatta with fresh asparagus for supper.  I'm a lucky gal :) 

HAPPY FRIDAY - I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

http://www.hellohappinessblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment