Baby Bennett this week…
- Baby B is starting to look more and more like a newborn every day
- Baby B is starting to look more and more like a newborn every day
-
her lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct
-
her eyes have formed, but the irises still lack pigment
-
she’s even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums
Size of the baby?
baby B measures 11 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 1 pound – she’s about the length of a spaghetti squash
baby B measures 11 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 1 pound – she’s about the length of a spaghetti squash
Maternity Clothes?
I’m definitely more comfortable in maternity pants but tops I can go either way.
I’m definitely more comfortable in maternity pants but tops I can go either way.
Stretch marks?
Not a stretch mark in sight, thank goodness!
Not a stretch mark in sight, thank goodness!
Best Moments?
Finding out we are having a healthy little girl! It was great to be able to see her, count her toes and fingers and see the blood moving through her heart. Absolutely amazing and very reassuring that everything is going just as it should be.
Finding out we are having a healthy little girl! It was great to be able to see her, count her toes and fingers and see the blood moving through her heart. Absolutely amazing and very reassuring that everything is going just as it should be.
Movement?
I’m still feeling plenty of movement, but am looking forward to Ryan being able to feel her movements more because at this point he’s only been able to feel her move a little bit.
I’m still feeling plenty of movement, but am looking forward to Ryan being able to feel her movements more because at this point he’s only been able to feel her move a little bit.
Food Cravings?
Caribou Coffee’s dark hot chocolate, candy corn and pumpkins, raspberry lemonade and blueberry waffles.
Caribou Coffee’s dark hot chocolate, candy corn and pumpkins, raspberry lemonade and blueberry waffles.
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nope
Nope
Nausea/Vomiting?
22 weeks down and about 18 to go, let’s hope things continue as they have.
22 weeks down and about 18 to go, let’s hope things continue as they have.
Symptoms?
Heartburn. I brought it up at my last acupuncture appointment so she did some points to help ease the symptoms. It helped a bit but I think I’ll need another treatment or two.
Heartburn. I brought it up at my last acupuncture appointment so she did some points to help ease the symptoms. It helped a bit but I think I’ll need another treatment or two.
Labor signs?
No signs of labor here. Although during my last appointment my doctor wanted me to think about what I would like to have happen if I were to go into labor before our scheduled c-section. This is something I hadn’t thought of before so Ryan and I will have to discuss what we would like to do if she decides to come earlier than expected.
No signs of labor here. Although during my last appointment my doctor wanted me to think about what I would like to have happen if I were to go into labor before our scheduled c-section. This is something I hadn’t thought of before so Ryan and I will have to discuss what we would like to do if she decides to come earlier than expected.
Gender? GIRL
Belly Button In or Out?
In
In
Wedding rings On or Off?
On
On
Sleep?
I’ve been sleeping much better the past few nights, which has been great because the night before our ultrasound I hardly slept I was so excited!
I’ve been sleeping much better the past few nights, which has been great because the night before our ultrasound I hardly slept I was so excited!
What I miss?
Absolutely nothing!
Absolutely nothing!
What
I'm looking forward to?
This weekend, Ryan planned a little weekend getaway/babymoon for us but he won’t tell me where we are going. And as anyone who knows me can imagine I’m going absolutely nuts. I’m a planner; I like to know where I’m going and what I’m doing. I need to plan what I’m bringing with me and know what time I need to be ready and he is not telling me anything! I’m sure we are going to have a lot of fun and it will be great, I just wish I knew where we were going! :)
This weekend, Ryan planned a little weekend getaway/babymoon for us but he won’t tell me where we are going. And as anyone who knows me can imagine I’m going absolutely nuts. I’m a planner; I like to know where I’m going and what I’m doing. I need to plan what I’m bringing with me and know what time I need to be ready and he is not telling me anything! I’m sure we are going to have a lot of fun and it will be great, I just wish I knew where we were going! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment