Baby Bennett this week…
- Baby B’s sense of movement is well developed and she can feel me dance, even if it is really bad
- Baby B’s sense of movement is well developed and she can feel me dance, even if it is really bad
-
blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing
-
she hears more every day and loud noises are becoming familiar and probably won’t
faze her once she’s born
Size of the baby?
baby B measures over 11 inches long, head to heel, and weighs just over 1 pound – about as much as a large mango
baby B measures over 11 inches long, head to heel, and weighs just over 1 pound – about as much as a large mango
Maternity Clothes?
My wardrobe is dwindling and I feel like I’m wearing the same thing over and over. I might have to take another trip to the store to get a couple more things.
My wardrobe is dwindling and I feel like I’m wearing the same thing over and over. I might have to take another trip to the store to get a couple more things.
Stretch marks?
Still not a mark in sight!
Still not a mark in sight!
Best Moments?
Getting away last weekend for a little babymoon with Ryan we went to the North Shore. We stayed at a cute little lodge right on Lake Superior about an hour north of Duluth called Cove Point Lodge. We had a great time even if it was a little cold.
Getting away last weekend for a little babymoon with Ryan we went to the North Shore. We stayed at a cute little lodge right on Lake Superior about an hour north of Duluth called Cove Point Lodge. We had a great time even if it was a little cold.
Movement?
When will her movements become more regular? I’m still trying to figure out if I’m feeling the right amount. If I remember correctly I shouldn’t start counting/timing how many times she moves for a few weeks yet so I’m hoping that everything I’m feeling now is normal and it will only get stronger over the coming weeks.
When will her movements become more regular? I’m still trying to figure out if I’m feeling the right amount. If I remember correctly I shouldn’t start counting/timing how many times she moves for a few weeks yet so I’m hoping that everything I’m feeling now is normal and it will only get stronger over the coming weeks.
Food Cravings?
Caribou Coffee’s dark hot chocolate, raspberry lemonade and blueberry waffles.
Caribou Coffee’s dark hot chocolate, raspberry lemonade and blueberry waffles.
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nope
Nope
Nausea/Vomiting?
Nada
Nada
Symptoms?
The heartburn has gotten better; hopefully it will stay away. Lately I’ve been having some pain in my abdomen but my doctor said that was to be expected because of the scars and large amount of scar tissue I have from my previous surgeries.
The heartburn has gotten better; hopefully it will stay away. Lately I’ve been having some pain in my abdomen but my doctor said that was to be expected because of the scars and large amount of scar tissue I have from my previous surgeries.
Labor signs?
No and there shouldn’t be any for another 16 weeks
No and there shouldn’t be any for another 16 weeks
Gender?
Little Lady
Little Lady
Belly Button In or Out?
My belly button hasn’t changed at all.
My belly button hasn’t changed at all.
Wedding rings On or Off?
Wedding rings are still on although if I’m walking around a lot my fingers swell and there would be no way I could get them off. Thankfully the swelling doesn’t last too long.
Wedding rings are still on although if I’m walking around a lot my fingers swell and there would be no way I could get them off. Thankfully the swelling doesn’t last too long.
Sleep?
Sleeping has been hit or miss – some nights I sleep great while others not so much. I wake up every time I move and end up getting up about 2-3 times per night to use the restroom which is something I’m still not used to since it was rare for me to get out bed in the middle of the night.
Sleeping has been hit or miss – some nights I sleep great while others not so much. I wake up every time I move and end up getting up about 2-3 times per night to use the restroom which is something I’m still not used to since it was rare for me to get out bed in the middle of the night.
What I miss?
Sleeping on my stomach.
Sleeping on my stomach.
What
I'm looking forward to?
Ryan finishing painting the nursery it should be complete within the next week. I’m also looking forward to seeing my grandma this weekend. We have not been down to see her in awhile and I’m sure she will be excited to see the both of us and my baby bump.
Ryan finishing painting the nursery it should be complete within the next week. I’m also looking forward to seeing my grandma this weekend. We have not been down to see her in awhile and I’m sure she will be excited to see the both of us and my baby bump.
No comments:
Post a Comment