Baby Bennett this week…
- she can turn her head from side to side
- her arms, legs and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin
- she can turn her head from side to side
- her arms, legs and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin
Size of the baby?
baby B measures over 16 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 3.3 pounds
baby B measures over 16 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 3.3 pounds
Maternity Clothes?
Nothing new to report on the maternity clothes home front – same old, same old.
Nothing new to report on the maternity clothes home front – same old, same old.
Stretch marks?
I’m hoping I can make it through the next 8 weeks without a mark showing up!
I’m hoping I can make it through the next 8 weeks without a mark showing up!
Best Moments?
Last week I had my last two baby showers – one hosted by my boss at work and the other hosted by my sister, Amber and Aunt Janet. They were both great and baby B sure got spoiled again! I’ll be doing separate posts for both over the next couple of weeks.
Last week I had my last two baby showers – one hosted by my boss at work and the other hosted by my sister, Amber and Aunt Janet. They were both great and baby B sure got spoiled again! I’ll be doing separate posts for both over the next couple of weeks.
Movement?
Movements have become more noticeable and it’s clear she is getting bigger and starting to run out of room. I was recently in a meeting at work and she was moving around quite a bit needless to say a few of my co-workers noticed it and loved it!
Movements have become more noticeable and it’s clear she is getting bigger and starting to run out of room. I was recently in a meeting at work and she was moving around quite a bit needless to say a few of my co-workers noticed it and loved it!
Food Cravings?
nothing new this week, still the same things - raspberry lemonade and chocolate shakes or vanilla ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate
nothing new this week, still the same things - raspberry lemonade and chocolate shakes or vanilla ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nothing new :)
Nothing new :)
Nausea/Vomiting?
Nadda
Nadda
Symptoms?
My scars are still bothering me and the heartburn continues but both are nothing new and nothing I can’t handle. There have also been times where she’s moving around a lot and I’ll get a kick or jab that makes me jump or hurts, thankfully the pain doesn’t last too long. Plus, it’s just another way she’s letting me know she’s doing just fine in there and growing more and more each week.
My scars are still bothering me and the heartburn continues but both are nothing new and nothing I can’t handle. There have also been times where she’s moving around a lot and I’ll get a kick or jab that makes me jump or hurts, thankfully the pain doesn’t last too long. Plus, it’s just another way she’s letting me know she’s doing just fine in there and growing more and more each week.
Labor signs?
I think I’ve had a few Braxton Hicks contractions, which is completely normal so I’m not too concerned. I’ll be sure to tell my doctor about them at my appointment this week, but I don’t think she will have any concerns with them either.
I think I’ve had a few Braxton Hicks contractions, which is completely normal so I’m not too concerned. I’ll be sure to tell my doctor about them at my appointment this week, but I don’t think she will have any concerns with them either.
Gender?
GIRL!!
GIRL!!
Belly Button In or Out?
I’m beginning to think my belly button will stay an innie and that it’s just going to get really shallow instead of becoming an outie.
I’m beginning to think my belly button will stay an innie and that it’s just going to get really shallow instead of becoming an outie.
Wedding rings On or Off?
Still on without any issues!!
Still on without any issues!!
Sleep?
Sleep is still somewhat difficult – not because I’m uncomfortable but because I’m constantly waking up to flip sides, use the restroom or drink some water. I drink about 24 ounces of water each night and I’m sure I wouldn’t get up so much at night if I didn’t drink water but I’ve found that I get really thirsty at night and it helps with the heartburn.
Sleep is still somewhat difficult – not because I’m uncomfortable but because I’m constantly waking up to flip sides, use the restroom or drink some water. I drink about 24 ounces of water each night and I’m sure I wouldn’t get up so much at night if I didn’t drink water but I’ve found that I get really thirsty at night and it helps with the heartburn.
What I miss?
Being able to do things without getting out of breathe, going up stairs, constantly bending over and cleaning the house are not as easy as they used to be.
Being able to do things without getting out of breathe, going up stairs, constantly bending over and cleaning the house are not as easy as they used to be.
What
I'm looking forward to?
Even though it’s still a couple weeks away I’m definitely looking forward to our mandatory shutdown at work between Christmas and New Years. In total I’ll have 11 days off and we’re planning on getting the nursery ready for baby B’s arrival. Now that our showers are done we can take inventory of everything we received and determine what else we need to get before she arrives.
Even though it’s still a couple weeks away I’m definitely looking forward to our mandatory shutdown at work between Christmas and New Years. In total I’ll have 11 days off and we’re planning on getting the nursery ready for baby B’s arrival. Now that our showers are done we can take inventory of everything we received and determine what else we need to get before she arrives.
I’m
also looking forward to our annual Christmas cookie baking day with my mom and
sister taking place next Saturday. We
will be making six different kinds of cookies and candies. It usually takes us all day and while my
kitchen can get somewhat messy, due to my sister :), in the end we have a blast. And, this is the last year where it will be
my mom, sister and I because next year baby B will be joining us! Although I’m not sure how much she’ll help it
will still be nice to include her in our tradition from the beginning.
| 11 weeks |
| 21 weeks |
If you think the kitchen gets messy now, just wait until next year when I share all my messy secrets with your little girl :)
ReplyDelete