It's only $25 per month, which we think is a fair price for the items you get. But I'll let you decide for yourself based on the photos of each box below. If you'd like to try a box for your little one click on this link to save $10 on your order. That means your first box is only $15! Who wouldn't want to try it for only 15 dollars :)
| September Box |
In the September box we received an adorable Hug & Hide stroller toy from Skip Hop, a fantastic Charley Harper 123s book from AMMO Books, playful wash from Episencial, diaper rash creme from Dr. Smith's and some nail polish for mama from Julep! In addition to these items we received coupons for nearly everything so we could buy more if we really liked it. Another great thing about each box is it unfolds and Madelyn can color it!
| October Box |
In the October box we received some awesome bath toys from Boon that float and stick to the side of the tub, an ez grip massaging teether and rattle from Innobaby, a wooden rattle roller from Green Tones, gripe water from Mommy's Bliss and a package of little yums from Plum Organics. Madelyn played with the wooden toy and bath toys the same night we got the box and has played with them and chewed on the teething rattle every day since. She also did really well with the yums!
Like I said before we think each box is worth it and have been very pleased with the items thus far. So don't wait sign up to receive the November box today and save $10 by clicking on this link - enjoy!
I'm linking up with Kristin for Baby Talk!

I've been thinking about signing up.
ReplyDeleteYou should try it! The only thing I might change is increase Madelyn's age so we get items that are for kids a couple months older than she is.
DeleteThat's fun! I think I'll sign up and try it for a month.
ReplyDeleteYou will LOVE it!! Another thing I forgot to mention was you are given an opportunity to add things to your box at a discounted price. You order it from their website and they put it in your box with the rest of your items :)
DeleteThose boxes look like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThey are great! I would highly recommend giving it a try once baby H arrives :)
DeleteHow fun! I've heard great things about Citrus Lane - I may have to try it out. :)
ReplyDelete