Happy May Day!!!
Wow, the last time I posted anything on the blog was April 1....it's now May 1, where the heck did April go? April went by in a blink of an eye and was jam packed - here's just a rundown of the events that took place.
- April 4-17: Ryan and I were in IRELAND!! The first week was work and the second was all play :)
- April 18: We ran a bunch of errands prepping for Easter and somewhere in there I managed to do ~10 loads of laundry. Yes, we packed a lot for our 2 week trip to Ireland :)
- April 19: Colored Easter eggs with Miss Madelyn! My sister also spent some time with us before she flew to California for a week. I drove her to the airport during Madelyn's "nap."
- April 20:
WeRyan hosted Easter at our house. I spent the majority of the day in bed or visiting the restroom with an absolutely horrendous stomach bug. My Easter dinner consisted of 6 saltines, boo! :( - April 21: I stayed home sick from work, thankfully the stomach bug only lasts about 24 hours. And, on another positive it helped me lose about 6 pounds!
- April 22: School pictures for Miss Madelyn!
- April 23: Attended my Great Uncle's funeral.
- April 24: Madelyn had her 15 month well check with her pediatrician! How on earth is she already 15 months old?
- April 25: Stayed up way, way past my bedtime to pick my sister up from the airport. I didn't get to bed until about midnight, whoa!
- April 26: Madelyn had a play date with my cousin Kelly's son Duke! He's 19 months old and it was so fun to see them running around. And it was absolutely adorable when Madelyn decided Kelly's husband Dave was her new best friend. She was as content as could be sitting in Dave's lap reading books - adorable!
- April 27-30: The weather has been super crappy, raining and cold every single day so we have not done much of anything. Which I must admit is kind of nice based on how busy our April was and because we already have something going on every single weekend in May!
Hopefully this helps explain the lack of blog posts for the month! :)
NOW, let's see how we did with our April To Do List....
April To Do List - The Results!
1) File our taxes.
2) Write in Madelyn's baby book!
3) Walk 8,000 steps a day. Super excited about this one because I actually walked on average 8,824 steps per day! I was on a roll with steps during the first two weeks of the month when we were in Ireland. However, I fell off that wagon during the last two weeks of the month. But I still walked over 8,000 a day!
4) Paint Madelyn's Bathroom I'm pretty sure I was crazy to think we could actually paint two bathrooms when we were going to be in Ireland for two weeks and host Easter at the house....oops, wishful thinking :) At least the color is picked out - Butter Up from Sherwin Williams.
5) Paint our Master Bathroom We have the color picked out, next step is purchasing the paint!
6) Take the outside Christmas Lights down! Thanks to our parents :)
7) Spring Cleaning = Selling, Donating or Dumping!
Clearly I didn't do as well as I would have liked on this list but I think the things at the "top" of my lists got do so I'll give myself a little credit!
Since this post is already about a mile long I'll post May's to do list tomorrow as well as my #4WeeksFit goal/challenge for Erin and Kristin's "4 Week Fit Challenge." Until then Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment