Baby Bennett this week…
- baby B is suppose to gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks
- she now has toenails, fingernails and hair, or peach fuzz for hair
- baby B is suppose to gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks
- she now has toenails, fingernails and hair, or peach fuzz for hair
Size of the baby?
baby B measures about 16.7 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 3.75 pounds
baby B measures about 16.7 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 3.75 pounds
Maternity Clothes?
Same old, same old.
Same old, same old.
Stretch marks?
Another week down and still not a mark!
Another week down and still not a mark!
Best Moments?
Finding out the dresser for baby B’s room is finally in the Twin Cities and will be delivered this week! That’s a huge weight off my shoulders since I was told it was on backorder again and that we shouldn’t expect to receive it until mid-January.
Finding out the dresser for baby B’s room is finally in the Twin Cities and will be delivered this week! That’s a huge weight off my shoulders since I was told it was on backorder again and that we shouldn’t expect to receive it until mid-January.
Spending
time with my mom and sister during our annual Christmas Baking Extravaganza, we
made 6 different kinds of cookies and 6 candies (2 of which my mom made before
the weekend). Even though it took about
10 hours to finish everything it was fun and exhausting at the same time. Now comes the fun part of sharing the cookies
and candy with our family and friends!
Movement?
She is moving around quite a bit these days especially at night when I get home from work and when I go to bed. Ryan and I think she’s doing the worm in there and at times doing full on somersaults. She also seems to favor my right side so at times my right side is very sore and I try to get her to move to the left, often times to no avail.
She is moving around quite a bit these days especially at night when I get home from work and when I go to bed. Ryan and I think she’s doing the worm in there and at times doing full on somersaults. She also seems to favor my right side so at times my right side is very sore and I try to get her to move to the left, often times to no avail.
Food Cravings?
Vanilla ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate syrup and maraschino cherries on top!
Vanilla ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate syrup and maraschino cherries on top!
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nope.
Nope.
Nausea/Vomiting?
Only a few weeks to go and I’m hoping the nausea and/or vomiting stays away like it has for the entire pregnancy!
Only a few weeks to go and I’m hoping the nausea and/or vomiting stays away like it has for the entire pregnancy!
Symptoms?
I’ve had a few Braxton Hicks contractions. It’s so weird to feel my stomach when it’s hard as a rock. I’ve also noticed my feet tend to get swollen faster than in the past especially when I wear flat shoes.
I’ve had a few Braxton Hicks contractions. It’s so weird to feel my stomach when it’s hard as a rock. I’ve also noticed my feet tend to get swollen faster than in the past especially when I wear flat shoes.
Labor signs?
None and hopefully there won’t be any for weeks to come.
None and hopefully there won’t be any for weeks to come.
Gender?
GIRL!!
GIRL!!
Belly Button In or Out?
Innie.
Innie.
Wedding rings On or Off?
On – although I’ve noticed at times my fingers get swollen and even if I wanted to take them off I wouldn’t be able to. But by the time I get home from work and take all my jewelry off they come off without any issues.
On – although I’ve noticed at times my fingers get swollen and even if I wanted to take them off I wouldn’t be able to. But by the time I get home from work and take all my jewelry off they come off without any issues.
Sleep?
I’ve been sleeping a little better lately because I’ve started taking some heartburn medication that my doctor said was completely safe during pregnancy. I take 150 mg twice a day and I’ve really noticed a difference, especially when I sleep. I’m now able to sleep on my right and left side at night!
I’ve been sleeping a little better lately because I’ve started taking some heartburn medication that my doctor said was completely safe during pregnancy. I take 150 mg twice a day and I’ve really noticed a difference, especially when I sleep. I’m now able to sleep on my right and left side at night!
What I miss?
Being able to walk at my normal pace, I’ve noticed I’ve slowed down a bit.
Being able to walk at my normal pace, I’ve noticed I’ve slowed down a bit.
What
I'm looking forward to?
Christmas!! I can’t believe it’s already time for Christmas and to think this will be the last year Ryan and I will be spending Christmas together as a family of two! It also means that baby B is going to be here in a few short weeks, wow! I feel like we have so much to do yet – but I know everything will come together. I think we will be able to get a lot done between Christmas and New Years.
Christmas!! I can’t believe it’s already time for Christmas and to think this will be the last year Ryan and I will be spending Christmas together as a family of two! It also means that baby B is going to be here in a few short weeks, wow! I feel like we have so much to do yet – but I know everything will come together. I think we will be able to get a lot done between Christmas and New Years.
No comments:
Post a Comment