Madelyn loves to makes faces, when she's not sleeping that is :)
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Where did February go?
It's March 5 today and I'm trying to figure out where February went! It's amazing how fast the days and weeks fly by when you have a newborn. Clearly, I am a little behind on the blog - but can you blame me when I have this beautiful little girl to snuggle and stare at all day long?
Madelyn loves to makes faces, when she's not sleeping that is :)
Hopefully, within the next day or two I'll post Madelyn's 1 month update. In the meantime here's a link to view her online birth announcement courtesy of the Maple Grove Hospital and First Day Photo. Click on the photo to view the announcement in a new window - ENJOY!
Madelyn loves to makes faces, when she's not sleeping that is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment