Baby Bennett this week…
- B baby’s sensory development is exploding! - the brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch
- some research suggests baby B might be able to hear my voice now
- B baby’s sensory development is exploding! - the brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch
- some research suggests baby B might be able to hear my voice now
Size of the baby?
baby measures 6 inches long and weighs about 8 ½ ounce – about the size of a large heirloom tomato
baby measures 6 inches long and weighs about 8 ½ ounce – about the size of a large heirloom tomato
Maternity Clothes?
When it comes to work I’m much more comfortable in maternity pants. I can still wear my shirts without a problem but the pants were another story :)
When it comes to work I’m much more comfortable in maternity pants. I can still wear my shirts without a problem but the pants were another story :)
Stretch marks?
Still nothing – almost half way there!
Still nothing – almost half way there!
Best Moments?
Hearing that one of my best friends Krissy and her husband Trevor welcomed their twin boys into the world on Sunday, September 16. We have both had our fair share of fertility treatments so to say I was excited when they found out they were pregnant with twins would be an understatement. They are going to be absolutely wonderful parents and I can’t wait to meet Parker and Alfred when they make their first trip from sunny California to cold Minnesota early next year!
Hearing that one of my best friends Krissy and her husband Trevor welcomed their twin boys into the world on Sunday, September 16. We have both had our fair share of fertility treatments so to say I was excited when they found out they were pregnant with twins would be an understatement. They are going to be absolutely wonderful parents and I can’t wait to meet Parker and Alfred when they make their first trip from sunny California to cold Minnesota early next year!
Movement?
I’m hoping that the movements will become more consistent over the next few weeks because it’s definitely reassuring to feel baby B moving around.
I’m hoping that the movements will become more consistent over the next few weeks because it’s definitely reassuring to feel baby B moving around.
Food Cravings?
Still loving raspberry lemonade and a new one is chicken!
Still loving raspberry lemonade and a new one is chicken!
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nope
Nope
Nausea/Vomiting? Some smells but nothing I’m concerned about because I can usually remove myself from the area if I’m really bothered by it.
Symptoms?
One word: heartburn.
One word: heartburn.
Labor signs?
The only one I hope to hear about going into labor anytime soon is my cousin Kelly – we can’t wait to meet baby S.
The only one I hope to hear about going into labor anytime soon is my cousin Kelly – we can’t wait to meet baby S.
Gender? girl???
Belly Button In or Out?
Still no change to my belly button.
Still no change to my belly button.
Wedding rings On or Off?
All three rings go on and come off without any trouble.
All three rings go on and come off without any trouble.
Sleep?
I can’t seem to get enough sleep, which may be difficult this week with everything going on at work but I’m going to do my best to get to bed as early as possible every night.
I can’t seem to get enough sleep, which may be difficult this week with everything going on at work but I’m going to do my best to get to bed as early as possible every night.
What I miss?
Nothing J
Nothing J
What I'm looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to this week being over simply because of how busy this week is going to be at work. I have already prepared myself for some very early mornings, long days and a few late nights. I’m sure by Friday night I will be ready to do nothing but relax and sleep in Saturday morning.
I’m looking forward to this week being over simply because of how busy this week is going to be at work. I have already prepared myself for some very early mornings, long days and a few late nights. I’m sure by Friday night I will be ready to do nothing but relax and sleep in Saturday morning.
I’m also looking forward to Saturday because it marks our half way point – 20 weeks down, 20 to go. Baby Bennett will be here before we know it. We’re also going to be heading to Mankato next weekend to celebrate my mom’s birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment