Baby Bennett this week…
- Baby B is swallowing more, which is good practice for the digestive system
-
he/she is also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion
that Ryan will see during the first soiled diaper ;-)
Size of the baby?
baby measures 6 ½ inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel and weighs about 10 ½ ounce – about the length of a banana
baby measures 6 ½ inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel and weighs about 10 ½ ounce – about the length of a banana
Maternity Clothes?
The majority of my pants are now maternity pants but all my shirts are still from my pre-pregnancy wardrobe. Although I have found a couple cute tops that were on sale and have gotten a couple from friends.
The majority of my pants are now maternity pants but all my shirts are still from my pre-pregnancy wardrobe. Although I have found a couple cute tops that were on sale and have gotten a couple from friends.
Stretch marks?
I’ve reached the half way point without a single one – here’s to the next 20 weeks without one!
I’ve reached the half way point without a single one – here’s to the next 20 weeks without one!
Best Moments?
Meeting my cousin Kelly and her husband Dave’s new addition, Duke! I predicted he would make his arrival on Tuesday, September 18 and I was right, he made it just in the nick of time :) He is absolutely adorable and very content, or at least he was when we were at the house.
Meeting my cousin Kelly and her husband Dave’s new addition, Duke! I predicted he would make his arrival on Tuesday, September 18 and I was right, he made it just in the nick of time :) He is absolutely adorable and very content, or at least he was when we were at the house.
Making
it to 20 weeks!!! For the longest time
we wondered if I would ever be able to experience pregnancy and to know we are
now at the halfway mark it’s unbelievable.
Movement?
I’m feeling more and more movement and am looking forward to the day when Ryan’s able to feel it too; I think he’s feeling a little left out.
I’m feeling more and more movement and am looking forward to the day when Ryan’s able to feel it too; I think he’s feeling a little left out.
Food Cravings?
Chocolate, ice cream and apples.
Chocolate, ice cream and apples.
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nope
Nope
Nausea/Vomiting?
I’ve now made it to the halfway mark without getting sick and I’m hoping the next half goes by just as smoothly.
I’ve now made it to the halfway mark without getting sick and I’m hoping the next half goes by just as smoothly.
Symptoms?
Heartburn is still in full affect, to cure it without taking anything I’ve started to chew gum and I try not to drink too much when I’m eating and both seem to have helped.
Heartburn is still in full affect, to cure it without taking anything I’ve started to chew gum and I try not to drink too much when I’m eating and both seem to have helped.
Labor signs?
Not for another 20 weeks!
Not for another 20 weeks!
Gender?
girl or boy??? only a few more days before we find out!
girl or boy??? only a few more days before we find out!
Belly Button In or Out?
innie
innie
Wedding rings On or Off?
20 weeks down and not a problem!
20 weeks down and not a problem!
Sleep?
I fall asleep fairly quickly and am out cold until I have to get up to use the bathroom which is every few hours now. Thankfully, I can fall back asleep without any issues.
I fall asleep fairly quickly and am out cold until I have to get up to use the bathroom which is every few hours now. Thankfully, I can fall back asleep without any issues.
What I miss?
Nothing :)
Nothing :)
What
I'm looking forward to?
This weekend we are going to our friend Nelson’s 84th birthday party! Nelson’s owners Mike and Megan thought it was a great excuse to get everyone together and we can’t complain. Yes, Nelson is a dog :) They are also having a chili cook off which we’ve entered and I don’t know if Ryan’s more excited about entering his chili recipe into the cook off or about being able to try all the other chili recipes!
This weekend we are going to our friend Nelson’s 84th birthday party! Nelson’s owners Mike and Megan thought it was a great excuse to get everyone together and we can’t complain. Yes, Nelson is a dog :) They are also having a chili cook off which we’ve entered and I don’t know if Ryan’s more excited about entering his chili recipe into the cook off or about being able to try all the other chili recipes!
No comments:
Post a Comment