She did absolutely fantastic during the baptism. She didn't cry, but that probably doesn't surprise you since she rarely cries as it is, and was very attentive during the entire baptism. She listened to the Pastor as he spoke and was wide awake for her performance :) It couldn't have gone any better!
She wore a beautiful gown that her daughter will hopefully wear, a long long time down the road (like 30 years from now) :) I would have had her wear the gown I was baptized in but it turns out I wasn’t baptized until I was confirmed and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t fit into the dress I wore when I was 14! She also wore a gold bracelet that I remember wearing when I was younger. The bracelet was a little big but it’s now sitting on a shelf in her room along with her baptismal cloth.
After church we went to Malone's for brunch/lunch and then came back to our house for cake, sugar cookies and coffee. Miss M slept almost the entire time we were at Malone's but as soon as we got home she intently watched her cousin's Breckyn and Jaxson play. Here are a few photos from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment