Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sick Day

I had every intention of posting Madelyn's 9 month update for today's Baby Talk but little Miss M came down with something over the weekend so mommy didn't have time to do her update.  Instead I stayed home with her yesterday to try and get her in to see her pediatrician, unfortunately she couldn't get in until today so daddy is taking her in.  I also wanted to make sure she ate well and didn't throw up.  Yep, poor girl had an upset tummy all day Sunday and couldn't keep hardly anything down.  Based on the below picture you'd think she just wanted to play hooky from school :)  Here's how our day went, thankfully it was much better than Sunday! 

We played with just a couple toys.

Took a couple naps.

Tried on our new ski pants (aka snow pants)!

And did a lot of this - now if she could just figure out how to move forwards instead of backwards :) 


Since it's Tuesday, I'm linking up with Kristin for Baby Talk!  And I promise to have her 9 month update posted next Tuesday :) 


1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to us this week. I was supposed to do Harpers 8 month photos and post but she got sick and only napped for 20 minutes all afternoon yesterday. Not a good picture-taking day! Here's hoping everyone is well enough for next week!

    ReplyDelete