Monday, November 4, 2013

Spin It Teal!

Just because I didn't have a chance to post any Halloween pictures last week I'm going to start the week off right with a couple of our little owl.  Whooo's the cutest owl around?!?  It's MADELYN!! =]

I feel like we Ryan accomplished so much this weekend, it was great!  Saturday morning I woke up with Miss M and got to have some snuggle and play time before daddy got up.  She loves to see herself in the phone so we took a couple photos :) 

Later that morning my sister and I participated in Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliances first ever Spin It Teal at CycleQuest Studio in Eden Prairie.  The studio owner, Joe, was our instructor and oh man did he ever give us a workout!  I had never taken a spinning class before so it was nice to try something different.  Halfway through the class I was sure I wasn't going to be able to finish but between the music, Joe's trivia and the different things we did on the bike the time almost seemed to fly by.  Definitely something I'd do again!   

After class my sister and I went back to my house to get ready for the day and then took Miss Madelyn for a little afternoon shopping at the mall.  The weather was nice so it was great to be able to take advantage of shopping at the outdoor mall one more time before the snow falls.  Ryan didn't come with us because he had things he wanted to get done outside - trim the bushes back, mow the lawn one more time, put the summer items away, get the snow blower ready, etc.  That night we ordered Thai and relaxed on the couch. 

Sunday morning Ryan was up bright and early with Madelyn, I guess she didn't get the memo about daylight savings :)  My sister and I were able to sleep in a bit and when we got up I made monkey bread - oh so good!  After breakfast we bundled Madelyn up and walked to Walmart, yep - I went to Walmart, to grab a few things.  I'm not a fan of Walmart but they are the only store by us that has Dr. Smith's diaper cream so I forced myself to go.  It was nice to get out and walk in the crisp fall morning and thankfully Walmart was not busy yet :)  While we were at Walmart Ryan hung our Christmas lights - don't worry they will not be turned on until the day after Thanksgiving :)  

All in all we Ryan was able to get quite a bit done around the house which is good because they are predicting 4-6 inches of snow by Wednesday morning! 
I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment