Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Recap

This was the first weekend in quite some time where we didn't have any solid plans and we were not hosting anyone at the house - it was great!  Don't get me wrong I love having visitors but it's also nice to get a few things done around the house and not have to worry about being anywhere at any certain time. 

We didn't do much Friday night because it had been quite a busy week for the both of us and Madelyn seemed to be coming down with a cold.  So we were all in bed early.  Saturday on the other hand was much more productive.  Winter will be here before we know it so Ryan finished packing away our summer things and got the snow blower out and ready for the first big snow fall.  While he was doing that Madelyn and I went through her clothes.  We pulled out all her 3 and 6 month things that clearly don't fit anymore and pulled the rest of her 9 and 12 month outfits out.  Man oh man, did that girl have a lot of 3 and 6 month clothes!

In case you're wondering, this filled an entire
20 gallon Rubbermaid container!

Sunday we made our weekly Target run.  We like to go right away Sunday morning because nobody is there, it's the best!  We got a few Christmas presents and I'm happy to say we have a couple people done or almost done.  When we got home I did some cleaning, Ryan did some cooking and Madelyn slept. 

Target is exhausting!
   
The rest of the day was spent watching football, playing, napping and having a great family day!  Now it's back to the grind with another busy week.  We're definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving for a couple extra days off :) 

As always, I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get started into these boxes!! I have seen people posting about them and everyone seems to love them! Your daughter is adorable! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete