 |
| Happy Thanksgiving xoxo Madelyn |
Each year my parents host Thanksgiving and invite Ryan's family to join us. It's great because we only have to eat one big meal and we don't have to try to split our time between two difference places. As usual the food was fantastic, although if you ask my sister she will say the turkey was dry. I wouldn't know though because I had ham and it was delish! Miss Madelyn had ham, sweet potatoes, cheese and a little cool whip :) She also got to spend the day with both sets of grandparents, her great grandma and both aunts. All in all it was a great day. Here are a few photos from Thanksgiving day.
 |
| Madelyn with my sister, Auntie Amber |
 |
| Bennett Family 2013 |
 |
| Auntie Amber sure is funny! |
 |
| Just hanging out with Great Grandma |
 |
| Madelyn and Great Grandma discussing important things :) |
 |
| Four generations - me, great grandma, Madelyn, my mom and my sister. |
 |
| Grandma & Grandpa Bennett (Ryan's Parents) |
 |
| Grandma & Grandpa Volk (my parents) Grandpa's facial hair was distracting :) |
On Friday, Madelyn got to hang out with her 99 year old great grandpa! I love that she has two great grandparents. I was fortunate enough to know my great grandma and we had the best time playing together. And, truth be told, I still to this day sleep with the baby blanket she made for me - I absolutely love it!
 |
| Madelyn thought Great Grandpa's wheels were pretty cool :) |
After we spent some time with my grandpa it was off to our favorite dive restaurant in Mankato - Zanzs - for some cheese chilitos, mmmm delish!! We then spent a few hours at Ryan's parents house with his sister, her two boys and her boyfriend. To say the kids were all tired after just a couple hours was an understatement. I guess we now know we have a limited amount of time at Christmas before there are any meltdowns ;-)
.jpeg) |
| Madelyn with her cousin Jaxson |
 |
Her first cheese chilito!
Don't worry she didn't really eat any, but it's a pretty cute photo :) |
It's Tuesday so I'm linking up with the fabulous Kristin for Baby Talk!
No comments:
Post a Comment