Tuesday, March 25, 2014

In case you missed it....

Last Friday, Ryan and I were featured on the blog Amateur Nester, inspiration & encouragement during infertility.  I stumbled upon Lisa's blog a few weeks ago and have been following her ever since.  We were inspired by Lisa's series "On the Journey with..." where she interviews other women who have or are dealing with infertility.  We felt like it was a perfect avenue for us to share more about our journey and more specifically about embryo adoption.  

I must say her readers are wonderful!  We received so many sweet comments and helped educate a couple people on embryo adoption which is a definite win in our minds :)

If you would like to read our interview hop on over to Lisa's blog! 

http://amateurnester.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions you'd like to ask Ryan and me about our infertility journey or embryo adoption please leave them in the comments section.  We will then do an entire post answering all your questions, so ask away!  

Happy Tuesday!

http://www.mamaandmou.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment