Friday, March 21, 2014

Interview

About a month ago I ran across a new blog - Amateur Nester, inspiration & encouragement during infertility.  Lisa's blog is all about her and her husbands journey through infertility.  I stumbled upon her blog and after reading about her journey thus far I was inspired to continue following her.  I spent quite some time reading her past posts and was especially intrigued by her "On the Journey with..." series because she interviews other women who are or have struggled with infertility - how fantastic is this!  If you're willing to share your story you simply contact her via her online form and she sends you a few interview questions.  You have the ability to be as open as you'd like when answering the questions and if you're not comfortable answering something you can just skip it.  

As I'm sure you can imagine Ryan and I were very interested in sharing our story with her followers.  Especially since embryo adoption is so new and in our experience not too many people know about it.  Therefore, if you'd like to read our interview hop on over to Lisa's blog!  


http://amateurnester.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions you'd like to ask Ryan and me about our infertility journey or embryo adoption please leave them in the comments section.  We will then do an entire post answering all your questions, so ask away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment