Friday, February 7, 2014

February To Do List

via
A few of the other blogs I follow post their to do list at the beginning of each month and then give an update as to how they did at the end.  Each time I read  their posts I think, why don't I do that?  I always seem to have a mental to do list going but it would be nice to write it down and then see how we did at the end of the month. 

So, even though this post is about a week late, better late than never right!?! :)  Note, these are in no particular order.

via
1) Finalize our 2013 expenses spreadsheet.  Yes, I realize this should have been done in January but between finishing up things for Madelyn's 1st birthday party, taking care of her while she was sick for about a week and life in general this was the last thing on my mind!  But, enough with the excuses, I'm determined to get it done this month.

2) File our taxes - nough said.  



via
3) Write in Madelyn's baby book!  I MUST do this, I have not written a single word in it yet, not a one, and it's the cutest book.  I've put things in it as keepsakes but have not written anything.  This needs to change, stat!

4) Update my LinkedIn profile.  I don't even remember when I created my account and since I can't even remember my login or password it's safe to say it was quite awhile ago.  I nee to make this a priority.


via
5) Walk 10,000 steps a day. Ryan got me a Fitbit One for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I've been taking 1-2 breaks each day when I'm in the office to walk the halls and stairs which has definitely helped me reach this goal. If you have one I'd love to be friends and cheer each other on, click here to link to my profile!

I think this is a good start, check back in at the end of the month to see how I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment