New Milestone.....WALKING!!
Madelyn has been so close to walking for quite some time now. She loves to walk holding onto your hand, loves to push her lion and puppy around and now finally just this past weekend she starting walking on her own! To say we were excited would be an understatement! It was so darn cute to see her walking around like a little drunk sailor :) Here's a video for your viewing pleasure, please excuse mommy's screams of delight at the end - it was such an exciting moment!
It's
Tuesday so I'm linking up with Kristin for Baby Talk!
OMIGOSH! How exciting!!!! Kenley was the same...she was so close for so long and then one day she just took off and never looked back. It's so crazy and so fun, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteAaaaahhh! This is SO fun! I still remember when Mia decided she was over crawling! She had been crawling around, with a little bit of walking, all day! We ate dinner, I pulled her out of her high chair and set her on the tile, and she walked right out! I was so worried she'd slip and fall so I followed her out.... and she just kept walking! No more crawling from then on!
ReplyDelete