Sunday, September 16, 2012

13th Annual Silent No More Walk/Run
for Ovarian Cancer

 
2012 Survivor's Group
   
Ryan and I

On Saturday, September 8 Ryan and I along with some family and friends participated in the 13th Annual Silent No More Walk/Run for ovarian cancer.  This was the fourth year we participated in the event and I’m happy to say each year the number of ovarian cancer survivors increases – which is great!  Thanks to everyone that donated you’re support is greatly appreciated!  My apologies in advance I’m a little behind on my thank-you notes as I’ve been extremely busy at work but once I get through this next week things should slow down a bit, thankfully!  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some photos from the walk :)

My parents and I - my dad thought he was pretty
cool with the bandanna on his head :)
Ryan and I with his parents
Aunt Janet and I


Tina, Amber (my sister) and I
Amber and I
Tina and I
Rena Sarigianopoulos from Kare 11 and I
My mom, Kathy, me and Ryan's mom, Sharon
Tina, my Dad, Amber and Ryan's Dad 
Ryan's parents Jerry and Sharon and I
And to think, next year we will be pushing baby B around in a stroller for the walk - we can't wait!  Thanks again to all that donated and walked your support is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment