Tuesday, September 4, 2012

15 Weeks


Baby Bennett this week…
- the air sacs in his/her lungs are beginning to develop
- the legs are growing longer than the arms and he/she can move all his/her joints and limbs
- although the eyelids are still fused shut, baby B can sense light
 
Size of the baby?
baby measures 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounce – about the size of an apple
Maternity Clothes?
Nope, I think I’m going to get through summer without any.     
Stretch marks?
None :)
Best Moments?
Not keeping the pregnancy a secret anymore, it’s nice that we don’t have to hide it anymore.  I’m sure my mom loves it too since she was bursting at the seams to tell anyone and everyone that would listen. 
Movement?
Not yet, but hopefully soon!
Food Cravings?
Gummy bears, I have no idea why but thankfully I can get a bag for buck. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nope I think I’m past the stage and hope the rest of the pregnancy will be smooth sailing. 
Nausea/Vomiting?
Nothing, still feeling fantastic!
Symptoms?
My nose has been stuffed up and I had a horrible head cold for a few days but other than that things have been good. 
Labor signs?
What’s that?
Gender?
What’s it gonna be? 
Belly Button In or Out?
Still in.
Wedding rings On or Off?
Rings are fitting well, hopefully it will stay that way.
Sleep?
With the exception of the head cold I’ve still been sleeping great!
What I miss?
Nothing, I’m loving this whole pregnancy thing :)
What I'm looking forward to?
Taking a road trip to Michigan for one of Ryan’s college buddies wedding – the wedding was August 25 – yep I’m a little behind on my weekly updates but I’m determined to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment