Sunday, September 30, 2012

21 weeks

 
Baby Bennett this week…
-
Baby B now has eyebrows and eyelids   
- he/she is also busy moving, the initial fluttering movements have turned into kicks and nudges
 
Size of the baby?
baby measures 10 ½ inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 12 ounce – about the length of a carrot
Maternity Clothes?
Still a good mix of pre-pregnancy and maternity clothes.
Stretch marks?
Still nothing!
Best Moments?
Ryan feeling baby B move!  Even though it wasn’t a full fledge kick or nudge he was still able to feel some slight movements. 
Movement?
Baby B’s movements have started to become more regular and I’ve noticed they are happening at regular times throughout the day and he/she is really active when I lay in bed at night. 
Food Cravings?
still chocolate and raspberry lemonade
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Nothing
Nausea/Vomiting?
Thankfully, I’ve not had any bouts with nausea or vomiting. 
Symptoms?
Heartburn is still in full effect :(
Labor signs?
The next person who should have any signs of labor is my friend and old co-worker Kara, her baby girl is due to arrive at the end of October.  There sure is no shortage of newborns lately :)
Gender?
As long as baby B cooperates we will know mid-week what we are having!!!  We are really excited and can’t wait for our ultrasound.  Although, don’t expect us to blog about it immediately as we want to be sure our immediate family knows first.
Belly Button In or Out?
still no changes to my button
Wedding rings On or Off?
The only time I have an issue with my rings is when we go for walks, my fingers tend to swell a bit.
Sleep?
My sleep has become a little more difficult lately due to heartburn.  I tend to wake up more often and have to reposition myself or sit up to feel any type of relief.  I really hope this doesn’t stick around for the next 18-19 weeks.
What I miss?
I can honestly say I don’t miss anything; I’ve had a great pregnancy thus far, with the exception of the heartburn. 
What I'm looking forward to?
Finding out the sex of baby B!!!!!  Only a few more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment