Baby Bennett this week…
- the network of nerves in baby B’s ears is better developed and more sensitive than before, therefore she’s able to listen in on our conversations! :)
- the network of nerves in baby B’s ears is better developed and more sensitive than before, therefore she’s able to listen in on our conversations! :)
-
she’s inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid which is essential
for the development of her lungs
Size of the baby?
baby B measures about 14 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 1 2/3 pounds
baby B measures about 14 inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 1 2/3 pounds
Maternity Clothes?
I’ve gotten into a good rotation of my maternity clothes and hope that I don’t have to purchase any more – just a couple months to go!
I’ve gotten into a good rotation of my maternity clothes and hope that I don’t have to purchase any more – just a couple months to go!
Stretch marks?
I’m so happy that I’ve made it this far without so much as a hint of a stretch mark!
I’m so happy that I’ve made it this far without so much as a hint of a stretch mark!
Best Moments?
My first baby shower! It was great to have so many of our friends come and celebrate baby B’s impending arrival. I plan to do a separate post dedicated to the shower so I won’t spoil the fun, but it’s safe to say that baby B is already loved and spoiled by so many! We are so very fortunate to have a great group of friends that are just as excited as we are for baby B’s arrival.
My first baby shower! It was great to have so many of our friends come and celebrate baby B’s impending arrival. I plan to do a separate post dedicated to the shower so I won’t spoil the fun, but it’s safe to say that baby B is already loved and spoiled by so many! We are so very fortunate to have a great group of friends that are just as excited as we are for baby B’s arrival.
Movement?
Movements have gotten much stronger and are more consistent. She’s especially active when I lay down for bed at night which is nice because she’s the last thing I think about before I fall sleep. It also gives Ryan an opportunity to feel her moving around quite a bit.
Movements have gotten much stronger and are more consistent. She’s especially active when I lay down for bed at night which is nice because she’s the last thing I think about before I fall sleep. It also gives Ryan an opportunity to feel her moving around quite a bit.
Food Cravings?
Raspberry Lemonade and that’s about it
Raspberry Lemonade and that’s about it
Anything making you queasy or sick?
seafood and fish, yuck!
seafood and fish, yuck!
Nausea/Vomiting?
Nada.
Nada.
Symptoms?
Nothing new this week, the headaches have seemed to subside and the heartburn is still hanging around to an extent.
Nothing new this week, the headaches have seemed to subside and the heartburn is still hanging around to an extent.
Labor signs?
26 weeks down and 13 to go – our hope is she stays right where she is for at least 12 more weeks and it would be even better if she stayed where she was until February 4th!
26 weeks down and 13 to go – our hope is she stays right where she is for at least 12 more weeks and it would be even better if she stayed where she was until February 4th!
Gender?
GIRL!!
GIRL!!
Belly Button In or Out?
I haven’t noticed much change in my belly button, maybe I will over the next month or so.
I haven’t noticed much change in my belly button, maybe I will over the next month or so.
Wedding rings On or Off?
Still rockin’ all three rings without a problem.
Still rockin’ all three rings without a problem.
Sleep?
I seem to fall sleep fairly quickly but staying asleep has become a problem. Between bathroom breaks, flipping to my other side and insomnia some nights have been pretty short.
I seem to fall sleep fairly quickly but staying asleep has become a problem. Between bathroom breaks, flipping to my other side and insomnia some nights have been pretty short.
What I miss?
Nothing, I’m still very much enjoying being pregnant.
Nothing, I’m still very much enjoying being pregnant.
What
I'm looking forward to?
This weekend when we can stay home and relax, which really means we will be going through things around the house preparing for baby B’s arrival.
This weekend when we can stay home and relax, which really means we will be going through things around the house preparing for baby B’s arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment