Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Friends Baby Shower

Earlier this month I had my first baby shower hosted by my sister-in-law, Nicole (and mother-in-law, Sharon).  Since I have a fairly large family we decided to have two showers, one for friends and one for family.  We played a couple fun games, opened gifts and had some delicious desserts.  To say baby B was spoiled would be an understatement – our friends were very generous and we couldn’t be more grateful.  Here are a few pictures from the shower. 


sister-in-law, Nicole                                                                               sister, Amber
                                                                                                  

Grandma's!
My Mom, Kathy (L) Mother-in-Law, Sharon (R)
 


        GAME TIME :)
Laura and Jeanette
 

                                 Kris & I



                                                                                                                 Karen & I

                              Lisa & Tina

Leah & I

                    Kelly & I


                                                                                                           Kris & I
 
 
 
THE GIFTS!!!
 
As you can see, baby B was extremely spoiled.  Here's a brief rundown of what she got - pack n' play, musical jumper, sleeper swing, diapers, bottles, swaddle blankets, dishwasher caddy, books, rattles, boppy,boppy covers, towels and washcloths, quilt for nursery, blankets, pottery barn kids bins, outlet covers, wipes, bottle drying rack, diaper genie, musical mobile, bumpo and a lot of cute clothes, hats, spoons and I'm sure I'm forgetting something so I'm sorry!  However, like I said before baby B is clearly loved by many and already very, very spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment