Baby Bennett this week…
- baby B is now sleeping and waking at regular intervals
- baby B is now sleeping and waking at regular intervals
- with more brain tissue developing, her brain is very active
-
it’s also possible for her to get the hiccups – to my knowledge this has not
happen yet
Size of the baby?
baby B measures about 14 ½ inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 2 pounds
baby B measures about 14 ½ inches long, head to heel, and weighs about 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes?
I’m still rotating through my maternity clothes and throwing in a few non-maternity shirts.
I’m still rotating through my maternity clothes and throwing in a few non-maternity shirts.
Stretch marks?
Nope!
Nope!
Best Moments?
Sitting on the couch with Ryan watching our little lady move around in my tummy. We thought it was cool when we were able to feel her move from the outside but now that we can actually see her moving it’s taken things to a whole other level and we love it! Ryan seems to be able to get her to move on command too by rubbing my tummy a certain way.
Sitting on the couch with Ryan watching our little lady move around in my tummy. We thought it was cool when we were able to feel her move from the outside but now that we can actually see her moving it’s taken things to a whole other level and we love it! Ryan seems to be able to get her to move on command too by rubbing my tummy a certain way.
Movement?
Lots and lots of movement lately.
Lots and lots of movement lately.
Food Cravings?
Raspberry Lemonade seems to be a staple in our house now.
Raspberry Lemonade seems to be a staple in our house now.
Anything making you queasy or sick?
The smell of the yard waste recycling center, they turn branches into mulch and are usually grinding the branches up early in the morning when I drive by and the smell is not very pleasant.
The smell of the yard waste recycling center, they turn branches into mulch and are usually grinding the branches up early in the morning when I drive by and the smell is not very pleasant.
Nausea/Vomiting?
Nope
Nope
Symptoms?
Pain in my abdomen from my ligaments stretching but it’s not gotten too bad.
Pain in my abdomen from my ligaments stretching but it’s not gotten too bad.
Labor signs?
Nope, not a one!
Nope, not a one!
Gender?
GIRL!!
GIRL!!
Belly Button In or Out?
Still no change, maybe it’s gotten a little more shallow but it’s definitely not turning into an outie.
Still no change, maybe it’s gotten a little more shallow but it’s definitely not turning into an outie.
Wedding rings On or Off?
On without a problem.
On without a problem.
Sleep?
Unless I’m extremely tired I’m not able to sleep for more than a couple hours straight. But it’s like everyone keeps telling me she’s just getting me ready for when she makes her entrance into the world :)
Unless I’m extremely tired I’m not able to sleep for more than a couple hours straight. But it’s like everyone keeps telling me she’s just getting me ready for when she makes her entrance into the world :)
What I miss?
Sleeping more than a couple hours straight.
Sleeping more than a couple hours straight.
What
I'm looking forward to?
Relaxing, if and whenever possible – these next two months are going to completely fly by and before we know it she will be here!
Relaxing, if and whenever possible – these next two months are going to completely fly by and before we know it she will be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment